2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com erstand me Can they

It is totally different.Chaotic in contend for world, the ability is the most important.As long as finally canning bring the common people of world is quiet and peaceful and happy, justice and orthodox."
"Is positive, evil is evil, evil can never press just.Such as, your standpoint is getting wronger.However, after waiting son dragon to come back, he can make you change standpoint, ha ha, I believe, your wisdom and ability can be used in the moral path of developing the big fellow."Sun Gan roared with laughter ground to walk to come over:"The justice adds ability, the nature can bring world common people nice day, can also attain your ideal."
I smiled, if isn't my understand to Zhuge Liang, willing think that these two people are to arrange is afraid like how come to advise to decline and I:"Mr. Sun also very self-confidence!Now that you are two to all say like this, that I have to etc. and wait the ability of my elder brother to be put back by the prime minister.However, I want to remind you, this kind of possible extremely minute."
"The Cao holds if the life that really sees you is an insignificant trifle, that explains your taste very bad strength, you still lost to me."
Zhuge Liang really has to be strong.Unfortunately, he is basically surprisingly, even if I die at here, the Cao holds them to can't make elder brother Yun come to this, either, because while walking I once told them, whatever I take place, can not make elder brother Yun know, can not put him to leave as well.Zhuge Liang can thought of of matter, the Cao holds them clear, so, anyway, Cao's holding isn't likely to put elder brother Yun to come over.
Hope the self-confident appearance of Zhuge Liang, I wanted to want to return him:"Thus, the bore is clear, we 2 make a bet how?If the prime minister is used the elder brother exchanges me, I admit defeat with you;If he didn't do like this, you admitted defeat and gave up holdout and returned to Luo sun with me."
Sun Gan smiled:"This wager you lost to settle.If you lost, will leave;If you won, you also were leaving.Certainly, we all hope to is the former."
I the lazy ocean ocean ground lie to return to Ta up:"You thought too in brief.The prime minister is used a general and madam kid to change me, you also would not like to?Ha ha, I don't demand as well what, everything says again when the time comes!"
2 people out of the window are getting more silent.Not and in a short while, Zhuge Liang smiled 1:"I talk very a speculation in the firewood mulberry and Wu Hou, he to you but bear in mind constantly!Don't know that you are his friends until death, later how see him.Ha ha, unlike see me easy!Although I said so many angry wordses, actually of you still are heavy feeling heavy the person of righteousness.Be you probably on the hoof leave here, face Sun Bo Fu and week of male Jin of time, you can not express so calmly town settle."After words sound falls to the ground, he and the step voice that Sun Gan leave heavily ring out.
Feelings being intentionally inhibitted by oneself makes Zhuge Liang without remorse make public, my heart suddenly the acute pain get up.The construction of the Ru beard Wu should start, Sun Ce will fall into trap of, even if he not concerned Ru beard building of Wu, will also notice Xu Sheng their troops.Is huge govern with this place of the match is absolutely a just right.Is alas, face us these bag of wisdom person, river the east necessarily hurt undoubtedly.Although having already instructed Ma Chao don't harm river's east too heavy, can Sun Ce that assaults fore of the temper still keep making me worried, don't know that he will can't get hurt, does the wound on the body want to increase again how many?But, be harm on the body of again heavy, beguilement face me, his meeting how ah?Zhuge Liang is too severe, he is a few short words, let me all night difficult sleep.
Bo Fu and male Jin, he says of to, I how face you again, face you sad, despair, hating bitterly of look in the eyes.Clearly know to will arrive sooner or later on this day, clearly persuade an oneself's ability for many times calm face this circumstance, why can at this time of I but have no a little confidence, there is no courage.13 years, livelong 13 years, savings can 13 years of friendship really put nextly?Elder brother Yun and I are close relatives, no matter how we fight, the blood is being thicker than is aqueous, therefore, the elder brother can understand me.Can they then are getting more different, the beguilement of the friend's is to let most people can not stand, can they understand me?Probably, I can expect they comprehend me, can forgive me, can really can not forgive me, how should I do again?The war of south north, faces their obstinate with strong, can I protect their lives?Even if I protected their lives, they used again what kind of attitude to face me?Don't know, I really don't know.

Chapter 220 advises to decline(1)


Fight both with open and secret means an article-chapter 220 to advise to decline
Dark night at I toss around again and again of leave in pain and sufferings, be bright sunlight the irradiation come in of time, new of the challenge have already put at my in front.I can again force I to forget river east and forget those 2 pairs have been concerning my eyes.Live after all descend to complete own task is a most.Zhuge Liang, you want to use a words to ruin my will to fight, that is impossible.
The half sits to start to looking at door, time is it's yet early, and I still need to be endured patiently.Lock in the door is opened, Zhuge Liang walked to come in.I started to stretch a lazy waist:"So early!Can't be lift me to go out to behead."
Zhuge Liang is light to shake, walk into my in front to outwardly recruit, a bodyguard takes a tray to come in to put in front of me, several light kind small vegetableses, a bowl of rice gruel, two plain wheat rolls.The food that sees in front, I lift up head a smile:"I am really getting more hungry, was busy in taking stock yesterday noon, had no time to eat, also thought have banquet entertainment in the evening, as a result and hungry.Ha ha, I was Don't mention it."
Zhuge Liang didn't talk and waited over there quietly and looking at me the food a sweep but light, let the bodyguard take out tray go to after, he just opens mouth:"You have never thought an inside poison?"
I am one Leng, soon after a smile:"At present haven't responded, even if poisonous, also not is go into action very quick of that kind of?Is going into action a pain just not painful?I am afraid pain."
Zhuge Liang's wry smile for a while, tone surprisingly the gentleness get up:"You, make how I say you like?You are to have no heart have no lung, still keep being not afraid of dead?Is still having confidence deathless?"
I am happy:"You don't annoy today?If I have no heart to have no the lung can't come;If I have what the confidence can't was closed here by you, either;I afraid of death, is persons to all afraid of death, I am no exception.Can you also at knowing perfectly welling a matter can not be and is it, I also have to the hard bottom skin accept the destiny of future arrangement!"
"That do you hope to is what kind of arrangement?"Zhuge Liang didn't answer criticism my taunt.
"Do not know.This arrangement is what you do, my ability how?Being probably discarded me by elder brother Yun was probably killed by you, probably the ability break out of livings a sky and lets you becomes my prisoner.Ha ha, I hope to is the last kind.But the current affairs is difficult to anticipate."I am very whole to looking at him to smile by Xia ground.
Zhuge Liang slowly sits on my opposite:"I hope and formerly similar.Just, I and the son dragons can't put you again to go out to bum.Son cloud, uses your wisdom and ability to the moral path to come up, we come to carry out the ideal of letting the world peace together, develop big fellow, the even Yi is everywhere."
I hope one face sincere of he sighed an one breath:"The bore is clear, do you really think like this?That why can you not stand to my this side?You are very clear, current situation I even have to carry out us ideal confidence.Chaotic already a long time, we only choose a strong assistance, so as to carry out our ideal with the shortest time."
"The truely strong is the teacher of kind and justice.Son cloud, you are also the perusal soldier's book, take a wide view the person of history and how be perverse so?If you because son dragon just like this insists, so son dragon after coming back, you should understand how to choose,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com.As for your close relatives and wife and children, I believe that you have a way not to make them get hurt to harm."
See to Zhuge Liang don't also close eyes this night.While wanting to think, being not insistent now I:"The bore is clear, I understand your meaning.But, I still keep canning not doing it your suggestion, which afraid is an elder brother to come back."
"Why?"Zhuge Liang's facial expression another darks come down:"You are to recognize quasi- don't turn head?The son dragon has been worrying with me your that obstinate temper will recruit for you to kill a body Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论