2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com ected welcome to sen

Close Hou, and get ready fief for us.Only, we wanted to go home to be also impossibly.Anyway later we also had the ground that sign the body on the whole, should can't have a problem on the life.Say again, such as also impossible with we go to Chengdu,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, he really walked into death and waited until boundary, he will come to a stop naturally."
Big Joe's voice rings out:"You talk to pour is quite good, just,such as oneself, can't stop bottom.Thus, really by that time, I have a way not to make him follow."
Be silent to come down in house, I also silently left.Benefit state parties did the person come?Their actions' pouring is really quick.Although I didn't make people keep watch on family,they are always protected by my waiter, basically have no alone go out or once act, is the benefit state bearer again how to contact with Sun Shao?Yesterday, just contacted yesterday up, so on thinking, the benefit state bearer settled to early wait here and probably left Luo sun from we, he heel at we nearby, this person poured also badly.Turn to read to want again, continuously come to more than ten Sun Jia Jiu person for these two days, big Joe all takes in down they, they come to go and live with lord son, host agreed, I also had nothing to say and saw and sneaked in to have ulterior motives in these people of Tu.But, I can not openly defiant actly investigate, otherwise, not is take Sun Jia returns concealed, but keep watch on them from cradle to the grave.
Just, my wry smile wears to looking at my own hands, this hands already send numerous people last dead end, the sends to oneself to go to in the hell this time.Although I am from big Joe's words pleasing to listener they don't want to make me follow to walk into death, probably because the friendship in past makes them also don't want to kill me, probably feel I with go to disadvantageous to them, regardless proceed from that kind of consideration, big Joe that light care and love still keeps making me have the impulse to shed tears in the middle of the tone.Can I again how can let go of them ignore, and don't say now, etc. Cao soldier hereafter distinctly take the offensive the time of benefit state, the Liu Bei disadvantage is used Sun Jia just strange, perhaps also make Sun Shao Qian return to river's east to contact old department to rise in revolt to shout!Is alas, this is what I can not tolerate, may also cause Sun Jia's perdition.
Just, can I really go to Chengdu with them?Really went to, fear there is really my soul to return of.Liu Bei their work hard very definitely, in addition to making use of Sun Jia, also make use of me, get to there, they will make Sun Jia hand over me to go out.As their opponents, I can imagine them to want how deal with me, they temporarily couldn't want my life, but will bring trouble elder brother Yun with me and even made elder brother Yun return to Liu Bei again, if don't want to let them hence wish, I only give them the life.Is alas, is Zhuge Liang your idea this time?As an opponent, your doing and pouring like this is no serious mistakes committed, can I really want to know, you how face Zhao Yun Er, probably, I can make use of his the tender feeling to Zhao Yun Er, let them pass and make use of Sun Jia and let my soul return home country!In fact, as life and death is coming to serious doesn't matter to me, personally putting into that Zhong wine inside of medicines, I have already descended the decision for being certain to die, if this time make me follow behind Sun Jia is really Zhuge Liang's idea into the Chuan, that I even a little concern about also have no, my heart also thoroughly dies.Calculated, as long as Liu Bei really passes Sun Zhou Liang family, am I dead, and then have what?
Under the mysterious person's arrangement, our path keeps going up on the second day the road that the man wins.All the way, my waiter 66 continuously and continuously rushed through to come, the car brigade number comes to a more than 600 persons.Hope these old very little waiters, my tears cannot stop flows, think at me that when having already lost is the whole but they didn't abandon me, they are my most considerate persons.Get up owner concentration, I am strong to endure sad finally inquire them:"This following me is totally different with past.You may face have never experienced of life and death bitter struggle, will also take leave the comfortable life in nowadays, become generally hard working people.You all have the whole body outstanding skill, I hope that you think it over with the result that I walk."
All people are all smiling, the Qin Yong station is in my flank is also smile:"Childe, you this words said that the white says.They since rushed through to come over, can't walk."
Looking at in front a piece be full of sincere face, I also clear what Qin Yong said is their in the mind words, to they deeply Ju one Gong, I way:"I am sorry, such as originally is commitment make everyone lead a nice day of, now but want to take you into a life and death dangerous situation.I know that you are all not afraid to die, can if not can make to have no so the business of righteousness."
Once these waiters listen to, all Rang get up, be dissatisfied with my parlance very much.My wry smile for a while:"My also knowing not to make you follow behind is also a bite on granite, I promise to take you to walk, but have a condition, father and son, brothers together come of, can stay a person.You don't want to contended for again and calculated if beg you, let my in the mind well lead some, good?"
These waiters are all silent, Qin Yong wanted to think and came forward a way:"Childe's this trip really risk biggest, since we all want to pay for childe and want to leave for childe and the brothers walking and look after after death so also of the person of matter.Thus, father and son together come of, the son leaves;The brothers together comes of, the younger brother leaves.The person, who leaves, wants to bear the childe family's life and life and also has the care the wife and children of the brotherses."
"Now that Qin Xiong said so, we listenned to a childe."After a long time, they finally promised this condition.
I cautiously from they in the center carefully selected 400 people leave, rest of make them go home to wait for news.The person, who leaves, very unwilling to part withly sends out 100 insides to just return a body to return to again.

Nothing is greater than the chapter 251 Ai heart dies(2)


…………………………………………………………………………
On the road not on the first, we arrived at Chang-an after a month.Just enter Chang-an city, the farm land faced to get on the car brigade:"Son cloud, you 1 line this wants to go where ah?This Chang-an was secluded ground of, life not equal to hinterland!"
I have what way:"Thank farmland district magistrate.We want Western Regions, the madam doesn't want to stay in the China, Be getting sader.Changing a totally different environment will be quite a few."
The farm land sighs:"Since so, stop for rest the first here today, let me send off for you good?"
Big Joe says:"Not Lao adult, we urgently wear to walk faster."
I on listenning to, to farm land wry smile way:"Madam would not like to, I also only obey orders, we take leave."
Farm land a hold tight the bridle of horse:"Son cloud, you don't want so.In fact, we each county county district magistrate received Wei's king's order and orderanied to say family that you lead in spite of walks to there, all forbid to neglect, be good friends with a good reception, the gift sends out a territory.Is alas, since the madam would not like to leave, I also dare not insist.Is some private esteem of Chou here, son cloud, we together so long, you ……you receive."He says of the tears beat to turn in the eye socket, turning head cant not bear to see me.
My in the mind is also a mournful abnormality, strong endure own sad say with smile:"Or farmland the elder brother understand me, I am businessman's true colors, don't the white don't want.Don't mention it, thank a farmland elder brother.The farmland elder brother isn't too busy of time, for me concern for a while still the person of hometowns in country villa, such as afraid is …….Now take leave."A cruel, once pulled a horse, I turned round and then walked.
Chang-an, this all the way of the state county indeed as expected welcome to send into all very polite, in my heart wry smile, the understand Cao holds to actually still not trust and also had to give thanks on the face.Marched forward after month remaining us to finally enter water city in the sky.Water in the sky, once turned over Qi mountain, is the boundary of benefit state.Genius noon, I orderanied a car brigade to stop down and took a rest the first today.
Sun Shao runs to come over:" Such as, why stopped down?"
I return him:"Childe, waits city, we even if formally leave a man to win.If want to see the person who does an arrangement for you, can?"
Sun Shao light tunnel:"Certainly, however wanted to wait city.He cans not believes you here."
I wanted to think:"Is he what Zhuge Liang or Liu fully send to come?Seeing to Liu Bei already to your Xu Nuo, BE?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论