2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Solo int Mu Joe bone the

Unexpectedly the in the mind words speak, be I see blue to dye to project to come over of amaze vision just realize not good, just thinking literally seek a reason evasive answers, the Ge dint of the in front leopard sub- shape Mu Joe have already said very overbearingly:"Your brain didn't get sick?Who be dating with your this ugly female?"
Unexpectedly dare to say that I am an ugly female, even if being the person whom I like is also unpardonable!I right away jump Ge dint Mu nearby putting out strength of Joe push over he, then make an effort to press on him and this American leopard have fun to have judo, be pressed by me move not get of Ge dint Mu Joe call a way:"You this woman's energy how so big?Are all of your Azraelses to like this treat falsely?"
"Who make you say that I am an ugly female of, apology!"
"Just don't !"
"That you today so always lie prone!"
I press on the Ge dint Mu Joe's body to just and in anger say, nearby blue dye to cough one to say:"Yu Zhi wave captain, have no necessity and this second Qiu card Si to compete."
"But he calls my ugly female!Very excessively, somebody else just be not!His esthetic sense absolutely has a problem!"
My Jue wears a mouth to say, then lowers the head to see toward body bottom still use Jie Ao don't tame of the look in the eyes looking at me of Ge dint Mu Joe, always feel and then pass so him too cheapness he, the heart reads a to turn, I say to him from the Ge dint Mu Joe's body:"You are my subordinate from now on, hereafter all want to listen to mine, otherwise I will you are good-looking."
"Slice!Who want to listen to you this ugly-"
The Ge dint Mu Joe's words haven't finished saying, I have already ownly released and worked properly and pressed and take working properly of strong oppression dint and press and right away let and stood up just of Ge dint Mu Joe again lie prone ground up, and the whole bodies are all unbearable of the Zhan Li shiver, this recruits me is heel future blue □OSS learn of, the words say at the beginning at falsely night temple board room only with borrow and work properly and press and then let Ge dint Mu Joe's standing don't get up of blue dye and let my real strenght to him include all new understanding, really and handsomely say, indeed as expected not the Kui is blue and dye adult.
In the mind just worship of think, carelessly see arrive nearby blue to dye because my work properly to press but the half kneel strong on the ground from endure patiently of scene, I can not help some 囧s, indeed as expected ideal and reality is distinguishing, now of blue dye really can hardly make me worship!
I take back to work properly to press to ashamedly say:"The 惣 is right to lie, sorry, I ain't in the mood for."
"I didn't relate to, Yu Zhi wave the captain have no necessity to apologize to me."
Is blue to dye to stand up smile's saying, that takes naturally and relentless but again Wen Run the soft vision really wants to make me scream, the words say current blue dye in addition to the real strenght still differs some, the bearing outward appearance really has in the future falsely the manner of turn great king, however now his lips the side takes moderately to smile idea like the spring breeze kiss noodles generally and completely don't oppress feeling, but future of he even if break noodles to say words with moderate words and inferiority, still keep making people feel him if have if have no of pressure.
"Yu Zhi wave captain!"
Suddenly hear blue to dye to call me, I just return to absolute being to ask a way:"What matter?"
He looking at to still lie prone a big the Ge dint that breathe heavily spirit is on the ground Mu Joe say:"This second Qiu card how to handle Si?You can't really need to accept it to do subordinate?Be worked properly a court by the 瀞 to know ……"
"Do not relate to, I can't take him again corpse soul field, anyway also just at falsely the turn make our dear subordinate Ge dint Mu Joe take the guide's work just like."
What I smiled happily says, then arrives at Ge dint Mu Joe of nearby and again tie up a fetter to say on his body:"Six sons get up!"
"Forbid to call so me!My name is Ge dint Mu Joe?Gu card right bower!"
He shakes to sway of uprising, although be tossed about by me the half die,remain overbearing of call, completely didn't the least bit be subordinate of aware of self, I stretch hand to touch it smooth back to say:"You were a NO.6 to certainly want to call so you,do not you like?That Ge Ge and dint dint, Joe Joe and gram gram these name you choose by yourself a , I am very □of."
"What NO.6, completely don't understand your this woman exactly at say what?Don't call me with the so disgusted form of address!"
See Ge dint Mu Joe to the appearance that I make threatening gestures, I am a bit helpless, I have already tossed about him so miserably, he how still so overbearing?Is blue to dye future is how to obey his?
"You are my subordinate now, everythings all want to listen to mine."
"Who want to do your subordinate, I just don't !"
I smile very trivially to embrace Ge dint Mu Joe bone the slice-like in shape smooth back say:"Handsome boy, you are still a darling of from I, you can not escape."
My words not only let Ge dint Mu Joe beat cold Zhan and connected blue dye of all of bodies is on trembling, I also feel that I says somely to lead, it is a , then ride Ge dint to cover up a coughing of sort Mu Joe say:"We now look for falsely!"
"Unexpectedly dare to ride on me, come down for me!"
"Not next!"
See he wants to start into the direction evolution of strong horse again, I right away threaten of say:"If you if dare don't listen to me, I work properly first to press taking care of of electric voltage behind you, promise to make you great enough again go toward Tong of your body more than 100 knife regard as the present throw to arrive falsely cluster in go, you can't force me attain that kind of situation?As I known evolve into second Qiu card Si is a very hard affair!"
The Ge dint Mu Joe's ice blue eyes Be bad to mercilessly looking at me, I then smile happily of looking at him, finally, he compromises to me and"slice" of a Duo wear I go straight up to go, I turn a head rightness blue dye to say:"The 惣 is right to lie, come up and find out a free guide very easily, two of us come right away today turn the first to falsely visit!"
Is blue to dye to looking at the hand that I stretched out, hesitate to say:"I ……still is walking at you nearby good!"
"Be, you have been enough heavy of, and that guy, you want to press to die me!"
The words heard the Ge dint Mu Joe's milli- Don't mention it, I right away made an effort to knock him for a while head to say:"Forbid to say am I heavy, don't know that saying so is very ill-mannered to female kid?You continue if this continues could not hand over girl friend!"
I say to blue dye to say:"The 惣 is right to lie, come up quickly, I for ride is rich in experience, can't have a problem, you always can't be shy ashamed to sit?"
My half plays trick of say, blue the face dying unexpectedly and really has some to flush, he deeply takes a suck at spirit to just arrive at my to after death sit to in the Ge dint Mu Joe's body, I just thinking make him sit steady, the ear suddenly spreads he takes to warm up breathing of deeply sink voice:"Yu Zhi wave captain!Please don't open my fun!"
Is blue to dye ambiguous action right away let my spine once flee an electric current, the face unexpectedly has some to flush and have some to shout of say:"H'm …… hereafter can't ……"
"That good!"Hear he become moderate voice as usual I just loosenned tone and immediately transfered a topic to say:"The 惣 is falsely right to lie, in a short while let six sons to our introduction the circumstance of turn like, affirmation compare corpse soul field any 1 jot down all in detail."
"Woman!Said to forbid to call my six sonses with you!"
Ge dint Mu Joe disaffection of call way, I then touch his head to say:"Doing not call can also, however you want to speak the affairs that you knows all."
Hear I say so, Ge dint Mu Joe peep out a sharp tooth the mouth say with smile:"Does your Azrael want falsely the intelligence report of the turn to want to attack and occupy here?That comes right away to walk into death!I definitely the first tore you smash!"





Text falsely the trip of turn
Renew time:2010-4-3013:33:50 chapter word numbers:5065

Looking at Ge dint Mu Joe's mouth the side raise of be full of to challenge of radian,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, my milli- inattentively says:"I say Joe Joe ah, all have already done my subordinate, talk how still so overbearing?In fact will become now so whole is that you ask for it, if in the beginning you ignore I call ugly female, I can't don't want you to be a guide for me, either, two of us early amity say good-bye, perhaps connect later appointment of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论