2012年11月26日星期一

Beats by Dre Electroplating ont in Yellow sea to

The teacher will arrange!"Yellow sea obviously still needs to have regard for oneself's image, although is disappointed, still kept helplessly keeping on sitting.
Snow teacher Feng first order of a classmates son, just know that I am result's best student in this class now, directly make me be on duty to grow.I after listenning to wrinkly knit the brows, stand up say:"Teacher, I don't want that being on duty is long, I the home affair is a lot of, I may want to usually ask for leave!"Snow teacher Feng obviously sees I am giving reason and just wanted to say what, Yellow sea stood:"Teacher, I come to be on duty long, I will manage a good class!"
Snow teacher Feng again hesitated, but several heel fart insects of Yellow sea all shout madly Rang to get up:"Letting Yellow sea be on duty is long!"Snow is some classmates that helplessly took a look me, swept to see a time of whole class of teacher Feng, finally say:"Is all right, Yellow sea temporarily serves as leader of class."Yellow sea shows of saw my one eye, kept on sitting to still in mind think from now on how make reprisals me.
Then, snow teacher Feng has already arranged other class of stem and lets everyone in brief introduce for a while, he or she arranges a few boys to get lesson to originally go to.Snow teacher Feng suddenly turned head to see my one eye while facing to come out classroom:"Flow cloud classmate, put at noon learn my office to come for a while!"I looking at beauty teacher delicate and graceful body Zi, some accidents, elder sister Lin then is worried that the ground grasps my hand.I smiled to smile to elder sister Lin:"Trust, can't occupy.Put to learn you to return to first at noon.I arrive teacher Wu there, if time long, have a meal in the neighborhood of school."The helpless location of elder sister Lin nod.
Connect down until put to learn at noon, Yellow sea didn't come to seek my trouble again, I didn't think that he will be kind give up.Certainly, Yellow sea doesn't dare to easily make a mess of in the school, he thoughted of that outside in the school is making reprisals me, but his small abacus beats it's wrong.
Is very not easy noon, I sent elder sister Lin door in the school, and then turned round to run to the office.But I hasn't been seeing Yellow sea.Arrive at office doorway, other teachers all walked, Wu Xue Feng still at looking at what, may be waiting me."Report!"Snow teacher Feng raises head and see is that I say with smile:"BE flow cloud classmate, come in quickly.Do I still think that you forgot not to come."I should 1:"The student doesn't dare."Walk to snow teacher Feng's in front:"Does the teacher seek me to occupy?"", This-" I see snow teacher Feng having some to don't definitely hesitate and saying very simply:"Teacher has words you to keep saying!"
Teacher Feng of snow is tiny to say with smile:"That is all right!The teacher sees you seem to be really to acquaint with with Lin Hong Yan, and some-some-"I listenned to snow teacher Feng's meaning, orthoptic she says:"Is the teacher to mean to say us to early love?Yes, we are good friends now!"Snow teacher Feng be seen by me a bit ashamed, the facial expression is tiny and red:"The teacher is to concern you, because your result is very good, and-and Lin Hong Yan-calculate is a teacher over sensitive.Hope you like study.Hereafter have what the difficulty come right away to seek a teacher."I seem to really worry other people talk elder sister Lin in front of me, so Be also some to be getting notter smooth to snow teacher Feng's attitude:"My meeting of, if there is no another matter, I was going to have a meal.See again, teacher Wu!"Finish saying, some completely regardless of embarrassed teacher Wus, turn round to come out office.
The beauty teacher didn't thought of that my attitude will include so big variety and inwardly whisper:"This boy sees all don't see my one eye, my unlike his elder sister Lin is bad-alas, I this is to think what ah!"Although her voice is very small, but is still listenned to by me clear, I not from must have some surprise:Can't ah, I sawed a teacher Feng's quite a few eye of snow.


Chapter 21 I am the elder sister's bodyguard


Came out from the office of teacher Wu Xue Feng, I was some angry, seeing to Yellow sea be not what good thing, now, I obviously feel the mood that elder sister Lin cuts up rough.I respond the position of elder sister Lin's place, originally elder sister Lin just at the pack of a hotel of opposite in the school in, and Yellow sea also where,Beats by Dre Electroplating, there are also several of hises heel fart insect, moreover several individuals may be his bodyguard, the artistic skill isn't weak.
Although Long Bang gains considerable fame CS City now, in addition to the dragon helps of person, no one knows that I am Long Shen, cloud it's little.Because I for the sake of the family's safety, the person who help toward the dragon descends to forbid password, and make the person whom the dragon helps see me in the peacetime, also want to set up for incognizance.Certainly, I still let Long Gui's group be responsible for to protect my family secretly.
But this childe's elder brother in Yellow sea rely on a father rich, act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion.Although is only 34 years old now,is that food and drink Piao wager five poisons are complete, and he still makes his father invite some person with quite good efforts to be bodyguard for him, help him dry bad matter.This boy also incredibly recognized a few younger brothers, was a few boys of classmate.Lao Tze of Yellow sea because Yellow sea is an only son, pretty much spoil him, also from wear Yellow sea to make a mess of, anyway he has plenty of money to wipe a bottom for Yellow sea.
The time that releases from school this noon, a person of elder sister Lin doesn't want to return to have a meal, because now she and little elder sister Yun moves away a hotel and buys a set of house in the neighborhood of martyr park.Certainly the reason is to leave my house a little bit near, I can have already often seen them.When elder sister Lin arrives at a hotel,Beats By Dre In Ear, at the right moment be in Yellow sea that here have a meal waited person to see, color in Yellow sea faints the Zhi and forced elder sister Lin to a pack inside in.
I don't dare to use space ambulation and fear to disturb other people, the strategic area just crosses the street, was suddenly lived by a personal Ye.I live a face a see is cold Xiao ice."Flow cloud, how didn't see your elder sister?"The Xiao cold ice knows that I get along with elder sister Lin very good, always together, so usually open our funs.
I a push away him:"Elder sister Lin now in danger!"Turn round blunt cross the street, run toward the hotel to, Xiao cold ice Leng for a while, made track for to come up:"Etc., I go together with you,cheap beats by dre!"I haven't come yet a pack doorway, hear the voice that elder sister Lin gets angry with:"Classmate in Yellow sea, I warn you, don't go away again, wait my younger brother to come you will regret!"At the same time, pack doorway not the distance stand a few big fellows, color color ground the Xi smile, an among those say:"No wonder that the young master like this little girl and not only grow good-looking, also have so flavor!"
I set up for the appearance of having no the matter and walk to the pack doorway, fiercely kicked away door, the Xiao cold ice also rushed through to come over.Elder sister Lin's feeling knows that I came, pushed away to round a few boys in front of her and rushed toward my bosom.Although she fixs now for very tall, reach after all my daughter to still keep livinging, this also lets my big man the doctrine mental state is usually some kind of mercilessly satisfied.
Yellow sea obviously didn't thought of that I will come here, he tooks a look the bodyguard that I make track for to come over after kicking the door and says to the me and elder sister Lin:The "younger sister Lin, you say that this poor boy has what good, I grow more handsome than him, also richer than him-" Xiao cold ice interrupted the words of Yellow sea:"Yellow sea, you want to do what!"
The Xiao is cold ice understanding Yellow sea, because the fathers of his father and Yellow sea have the friendly intercourse of business, 2 contains association.But Xiao cold ice not the behavior in disgrace Yellow sea, therefore with Yellow sea have been coulding not get along with together.
Piao in Yellow sea Xiao cold ice one eye:"Xiao cold ice, have no your business here!"Change direction 45 bodyguards again bad ruthlessly say:"Give me malicious to tidy up this poor boy, I want to make him good-looking!Smelly Niangs wait for a second-"
I can tolerate the indignity of the other people to me, but can not bear with the indignity of the other people to elder sister Lin.So when Yellow sea just spoke "smelly Niangs"s three words BE, I suddenly and violently walked and hurtled to come forward to, held tight the collar of dress of Yellow sea, one breath he quite a few palm, face in Yellow sea was also getting more swollen, the corner of mouth flowed a blood.
The bodyguard of Yellow sea didn't thought of that I make moves thus and quickly and quickly rob in front in Yellow sea to look into his condition of the injury.The Xiao cold ice is a bit worried:"Flow cloud to walk quickly, you dare not provoke to ange them!"
This BE, Yellow sea wide awake and loudly bawls out:"Rabbit Zai son, incredibly dare to beat young master I.Ruthlessly beat for me!Beat to break his dog leg!"
I am no longer polite, taking advantage o the bodyguard of Yellow sea has never responded to come over and hurtles to come forward to go to an and kicks in the calf of Yellow sea, listens to Pa Ta a , and Yellow sea's bellowing one is getting more dizzy.I kick to break Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论