2012年12月24日星期一

http://www.replicalouisbags.com L0u%d

Li Hongming looked at each other ,then watch the CAI group : Zhong Hua Industrial in your hand there breakthrough that ,in other words how can you prove your ability ! Ling Yunxiao wants to know how these .
Well , Cai community at this time around looking at a pretty girl : she called ghost ,is my secretary ,let her tell you ! This time Ling Yunxiao Cai circles look is not afraid of it ,but to put their strongest side all displayed in front of Ling Yunxiao .
Tu ,chairman ,I the manager ,Cai ,since he became the manager, Zhong Hua Industrial in the years capital into the original five times ,figures is before our capital is one million, now has nearly six hundred million ,and continues to growth .
Have a look at Ling Yunxiao and the CAI group then took a piece of growth of Qu Xiantu to Ling Yunxiao .At this time Ling Yunxiao and Li Hongming together . It is a business genius ,Harvard student ah ,good !Then you continue to serve as the general manager of ! Ling Yunxiao said .
Or I will let you take greater responsibility ,are you confident ! Ling Yunxiao asked . Confidence is definitely there, but I want to have a look ,sincerity is what ! Cai circles suddenly said .
Ling Yunxiao know his meaning ,then watched him erected two a finger .relationresultOne percent.When Cai Jieyou point look sway at Ling Yunxiao ,did not think he will give you so many chips !Beside the also be Agape and tongue-tied at the finger at Ling Yunxiao ,Li Hongming was not reflected from first to last ,he knows Ling Yunxiao big .
Ha ha ,you underestimate the strength of their own now ,I say is ten percent if you want one percent words that I also do not have an opinion ! Ling Yunxiao laughing watching Cai circles .
What ten percent !You ., , Cai circles then directly with the sky at Ling ,and is almost in the chart dropped on the ground . ,ten percent !You crazy !If you are the boss Huang know that he won ! At this time Ling Yunxiao said watching the .
,I can so much ,would you please take it back ! Cai industry Ling Yunxiao said watching . You don a secretary ,Replica Louis Vuitton,because you made a mistake ! Ling Yunxiao then said to the spirit of a martyr .
Chairman. Yes, I am. I say anything wrong ? The aggrieved at Ling Yunxiao slowly cry out . You said just the yellow family name know definitely will not agree with the champions don admit it, is it ! Ling Yunxiao looked at the said .
The ...How. The souls of the dead do not understand the meaning of Ling Yunxiao then asked . I now is the boss here ,what he bird thing ! Ling Yunxiao was raised a voice said . You go ! Ling Yunxiao said directly to the .
At this time the cry watching Ling Yunxiao ,then pick up the thing to leave Table Mountain . Chairman ,can ... Cai Jiegang wanted to talk ,the Ling Yunxiao waved his hand , I said no one can argue back ! Ling Yunxiao said .
If this is the case ,that sentiment chairman also opened me ,me and the work for a long time, has been very understanding ,if we find a heart the words I will never meet, so kindly chairman to give the wrongdoer a way out ! Cai group looking at Ling Yunxiao to .
What ,you want to quit, just for her ! Ling Yunxiao was surprised at the CAI group be hardly worthy of belief ,give him a year Zhong Hua Industrial ten percent of the profits he is put in the eye even for a small secretary will leave .
I believe that my strength where would be I someone ,and I guarantee ,as long as I went out to other companies, will eat Zhong Hua industrial ,not Jin because of my ability, and I to the company is all too familiar ! Now I see Ling Yunxiao Cai circles somewhat threatening tone .
A good Cai Jieyou ,but you seem to forget a thing, this is a Hei to help their companies ,our method can be much more than other regular company ,therefore ,replicalouisbags,it is better to die than the things we would do ! Ling Yunxiao said .
Watch Cai circles ,but sees Cai community has no fear ,but looked up to Ling Yunxiao said : Ill never do ! Cai Jieli said the righteous to Ling Yunxiao . first impression of you is to look at the talent than what important ,at that time I was not sure his own judgment ,but since you said to give me the company profit is ten percent I can be sure you won let go of my fish ! Cai industry speaker said to Ling Yunxiao .
Ha ha ha .I admit that you ,you know you are my first to convince words, I hope your future work will make me often persuade word ,well I admit defeat ,the souls of the dead would stay, but I later there is no family name is yellow ,but the name is ling ! Ling Yunxiao directed at the head .
Know the chairman ! The Thanksgiving at Cai circles ,and more strange looks at Ling Yunxiao ,thinking about this new guy chairman is a kind of person !After the company Cai circles each personnel and accounting told Ling Yunxiao and Li Hongming .
Chairman ,now has a problem before our eyes ,the company strength and we almost ,but tough ,US and them in for a piece of land ,the land of our second half of the company to the very important, I if we get that piece of land ,the company performance at least and doubled ! Cai said to Ling Yunxiao field .
What land can contribute to our company so much interest ! Ling Yunxiao asked in astonishment . downtown site ,although small ,but the location is very important ,we should take it down ! , relationresultThe 264th chapter of the textrelationresultUpdate: 2010-5-232:52:35 chapter number :2368 , relationresultYou just said that the company is very strong ! Ling Yunxiao remembered the words just asked .
Yes ,the very tough ,in a bid to my door above a bit of leeway ,also seems to take down the land can not be !If we must get down to it will spend a lot of money ! Cai said to Ling Yunxiao field .
You estimate how much ! Ling Yunxiao asked . hundred million ! Cai circles back , two hundred million !No, that ,is this to me ,you tell me about the company and manager ! Ling Yunxiao asked .
Related:

没有评论:

发表评论