2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro esting to her inten

"You are just thinking who?Think so absentmindedly?"
"Nothing important."I unclear way.
"Hum!" The eyebrow Pie Pie mouth:"Do not cover up, you must be thinking what woman ……H'm, must be missing your which lover?"
"Talk nonsense."My low voice scolds a way.
"I didn't talk nonsense." Eyebrow but flap to have Ci:"Man a walk absolute being, be miss a lover!"She squints Jing lo I, way:"You just settled and was missing a woman, and wasn't thinking Yan Di."
I just wanted to answer criticism, eyebrow but quick way:"Lo you just that facial expression, grow to urge short sigh,beats by dre pro, suffer from suffer from losing, one face of gloomy and mentally taxing ……a face is trapped by feeling of appearance!Yan Di I am knowing, that wench very anxious to pair of heart all the Tao give you, to you go along with every wish of, absolutely can't have the meaning to the least bit kiss you, you want her to do what.She absolutely can't refuse, the nature can't make you thus mentally taxing.If you is to think Yan Di, absolutely can't be this facial expression, so you must be thinking an another woman."
I am said matter in the center by her, not from must be some angered abashed become fire, soft-voiced way:"Talk nonsense.Disappear for more than two years, you are so still the tooth point mouth benefit.You are so fierce, later which man dare to marry you?"
Eyebrow all anotherly and O.K., be on opening mouth to expect too badly, absolutely is a small hot pepper, I know of girl inside, in addition to Joe Joe, count her the most violent.(Certainly, who return the Joe spoilt daughter of a rich family of ability and invincible to compare?)
I am a words, immediately the eyebrow say blush up to the ears, grind teeth a way:"Pei!I marry or not go out, also need not you worry.Who say ……who say that I am getting more fierce!Hum!"
"Is aha!, you if not fierce, can didn't fierce girl."I ha ha on smiling, way:"Still remember at the beginning before I run road, the affair that we made to turn over the last time?I am also not intentional in carelessly run into you to take a shower, again be not intentionally peep you.What about result?You even threw choppers to come over, if not that my artistic skill good, all perhaps became you under the knife of eyebrow of ghost.You also not want, at the beginning I get hurt hospitalized of time, you are my personal nurse, I take a shower to go to the stool of time, also not know be seen by you how much return, but didn't also be like you so stingy, however is to carelessly see your spring scenes suddenly Xie, you on every occasion take knife to chop down a person." For a while, I say with smile:"I but listen to Yan Di say, at the beginning although you live in my home, but you go to bed every evening of time, all of pillow underneaths put a pair of scissors!"
Speak of things of the past, the eyebrow is more abashed to suppress, a Qiao blush with shame must almost want to leak out blood.
H'm, man a walk absolute being, be miss a lover.
So, woman's one blush with shame, be think what?
BE miss a husband?
Looking at the eyebrow eat to suppress of appearance, big happy in my heart, ha ha a smile.
Led for a long time, the eyebrow suddenly sighed tone, lo my one eye, saying of sudden You You:"You, is still so.With female kid talk also and have no lightly don't weigh of, east the Liao stir two, west the Liao stir 2.The person who acquaints with you knows that you are a not intentional speech.The female kid doing not acquaint with with you, but all unbearable be stired by your Liao of show interest ……you are to spend so heart and provoke a female kid everywhere and talk to also have no a proper restraint ……alas, end but bitterness you nearby of woman, don't know that the Yan Di follows you as well, whole life wants secretly of wound how much heart."
This a few words seem not intentional speech, can fall into my ear, but suddenly let me an earthquake of the heart"Weng"!
Saying is so-called isn't intentional, the hearer has intention to.Eyebrow these 2 sigh, but let my heart vibrate all of a sudden!
Once my facial expression change, after thinking before thinking along while, cannot help but a soft-voiced way:"I ……I talk is have what unappropriate?"
Eyebrow Pie my one eye, have the meaning of You hatred, soft-voiced way:"Your this person also has no so talking of importance to the female kid!Don't know some words, can not blather to the female kid.Some funs can not open indiscriminately, either to the female kid!Otherwise of words, very easily stirring misunderstanding?Can you pour well, but have never thoughted of these, ignore is who, all talk so reckless.Know O.K., don't know of and also really think that you stir a somebody else female kid in the Liao!Lane till the last, puzzling of, make the somebody else female kid misunderstand.Showing interest for you is mentally taxing, finally you but return an ignorant innocent shape."
I not from get language to fill.
The eyebrow sighed tone again, way:" Seem those words that you just said.What see the appearance that I take a shower, and then say what, I formerly look after you also see your body ……alas, these words are after all a distinction between sexes of, you are so silly the ground speak, also it happened that such a has no the shape that the heart has no lung, if changed a general female kid, also really thought that you are interesting to her, intentionally does the Liao stir a somebody else.No wonder that you nearby, always the beauty in a short while comes out continuously a , but oneself's seeming to be still muddled doesn't know of appearance."
I more listen to is more scared, unbearable carry on the back tops behind all how many cold sweat.Just so-called language wakes up with a start dreamboat …… , I so always of way of doing, is all unconscious and then have already made a blunder?
If cautiously want, the eyebrow say of pour is really quite right.
I am young and then start night club this kind of place carries a plate, see get in touch with of female, all is at that kind of the young lady of work in the romantic place, these girls talk all is consumedly, don't lightly don't weigh, there is more no proper restraint.What excessively of the funs all dare to open indiscriminately and become familiar with under, I seem to be also to imitate a Buddha to become accustomed to, ignore familiar of get in touch with with not familiar female, I talked to all take several ambiguous flavor of dividings.
The inside of the friend who knows afterwards, wood didn't say, that guy even the words all seldom say.But the Ze and Joe Joe is all feeling field cutthroat, is that kind of, you talk ambiguity, I more more ambiguous than you.You are bitchy, I am than your more bitchy kinds of goods.I originally used to beat to hand over a way with the young ladies in the night club, talk to all have no proper restraint with female kid of, met these superiors, even drive they fume pottery get the during talk took three to divide to tease of flavor.
I am to become accustomed to by myself, Hun however don't feel what not satisfactory, but and the other women make contact with of time, attitude and language of expression like this, unavoidably will make people misunderstand.
Cautiously want now, I nearby now and I relational these women ……
In addition to the Yan Di is to start me as she successful in career, she thanks remaining for feeling attracted to me outside ……other a few women ……
For example square Nan, although she to I have intention to, how much have is some I am looking like she formerly knows of a certain man …… , I and she of exceed a square one and seem to be also because I talk to work have no proper restraint, would "induct" her to vindicate boldly!Is the theest most decisive, think of now, I change with the quality that she relate to and seem is that ……
Remember a women of that power Nan come to usual holiday, original this kind of affair, to irrelevant man, the nature is the topic of absolute taboo, but I not only don't know taboo, on the contrary and consumedly of seem to be not to know proper restraint, there isn't only no the meaning of taboo, on the contrary still passionate care she, accompany she together of time, also intentionally poured Wen Shui for her to drink, giving repeated advice to her the careful belly is painful ……
To know this kind of affair is most most a women folk the privacy is theer theest most abashed than to start to talk of affair, but my a big man, but nowise the help of taboo attend to needs ……the affair of general women folk, unless is to own boyfriend or is a husband, how can the others bring up this kind of affair?I at that time of that enthusiasm took care of of attitude, and then how could didn't arouse square the misunderstanding of the Nan?Is much less, she is original and then am some to show interest to me ……say so, but is me not intentional in provoke square Nan.
Say Yang Wei again ……I and tinily become friends with nature to speak of at the beginning happy the club building of office at the leaf, time run to go out in the evening, our 2 people is made a surprise attack, rolls together under mountain go to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论